The Enterprise 2.0 market is expected to reach $4.6 billion by 2013. Other predictions as mentioned in ReadWriteWeb,
-predicts that social networking tools and internal wikis "will have the greatest impact on workplace collaboration"
- expects enterprise microblogs to "become a feature, not a standalone product category"
- enterprise 2.0 apps will fall dramatically in price
- "cultural resistance" to social networks will "eventually break, allowing workers to connect with like-minded colleagues and enabling a collaboration channel that previously didn't exist in the enterprise."
To see all of the expected changes in the enterprise 2.0 market check out the report here.
- ► 2009 (113)
- Dell in Leaders Quadrant for Midrange Enterprise S...
- Sybase Wins Big at MobileVillage Awards
- Internetnews.com: SSD's Next Home Could Be Enterpr...
- GMail becomes enterprise friendly
- Tripwire Chosen for Oregon County Schools
- Top 10 Green Gadgets for Your Office
- Hard news from inside the company
- Enterprise 2.0 Tool Success
- Enterprise 2.0 Industry Reports
- ▼ November (9)