In a continuation of yesterdays post, this article from ZDNet provided an informative graph from the Forrester research report regarding the future of Enterprise 2.0. The graph depicts the success level of various forms of Enterprise 2.0, as well as how long each form will take to have an impact. As the graph shows Social Networks, and Wikis have the highest success level, especially between between the survival and growth phase. For more analysis check out the post at ZDNet.
- ► 2009 (113)
- Dell in Leaders Quadrant for Midrange Enterprise S...
- Sybase Wins Big at MobileVillage Awards
- Internetnews.com: SSD's Next Home Could Be Enterpr...
- GMail becomes enterprise friendly
- Tripwire Chosen for Oregon County Schools
- Top 10 Green Gadgets for Your Office
- Hard news from inside the company
- Enterprise 2.0 Tool Success
- Enterprise 2.0 Industry Reports
- ▼ November (9)